A student who seeks admission to B.Sc.CSIT program:
- Should have successfully completed twelve years of schooling in the science stream or equivalent form any university, board or institution.
- Should have secured a minimum of second division.
- Should have successfully passed the entrance examination conducted by Institute of Science and Technology (IOST), TU.
- Complied with all the application procedures.
- Tribhuvan University, Institute of Science and Technology, Dean office conducts the entrance examination.
- The Entrance Examination will be of 100 Full Marks including the subjects of Intermediate/10+2 level or equivalent incorporating English, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects and the pass marks is 35.
- All the Questions of Entrance Examination will be Objective Type (MCQs).
- The Examination Time Duration will be of 2 hours.